- Lay the Foundation
- Objectives: Get seeker seeing properly, understanding the procedure, and taking it extremely seriously.
- Expose the Matrix
- Have the seeker understand the difference between subjective and objective reality.
- You can do this by asking questions about thoughts and emotions in their physical form.
- This gets them seeing like a 'scientist'
- Gather the Pillars
- The goal here is to cover some elements that up hold the self concept.
- Ask questions that force the seeker to see the objective influences on these subjective elements.
- Normally you can start with any element saying "What are some elements that influence...."
- Some people will start to tell you personal details. Stop them from doing that. This isn't a bonding session. I do that because it feels nice. But its not necessary and can even be counter productive. If you act like a nazi they will take it more seriously. Just don't beat the fuck out of them. Simply stop them and tell them to focus on identifying elements or factors of influence.
- Gather as many pillars as you can in the time that you have.
- Set Up For the Kill
- Set up for the kill by asking them to identify some elements that make up a self concept
- Have them tell you for certain where this concept is located
- Administer Lie Fatality
- Ask them to identify the 'who' in anything.
- The best single question at this point for me has been "who drive the brain?"
I may have missed something and I'll come back here and update this later on.
For more tips and misc ideas go to http://clearliberty.blogspot.com/2011/06/using-socratic-method-to-liberate.html